**NL version on cover, fully playable in English**
From the artistic mind behind Journey and Flower, ABZU is a beautiful underwater adventure that evokes the dream of diving.
Immerse yourself in a vibrant ocean world full of mystery and bursting with color and life. Perform fluid acrobatics as the Diver, using graceful swimming controls. Discover hundreds of unique species based on real creatures and form a powerful connection with the abundant sea life. Interact with schools of thousands of fish that procedurally respond to you, each other, and predators. Linger in epic seascapes and explore aquatic ecosystems modeled with unprecedented detail. Descend into the heart of the ocean where ancient secrets lie forgotten. But beware, dangers lurk in the depths
ABZÛ is an adventure, exploration game where you are The Diver in a beautiful, vibrant ocean world full of mystery and bursting with colour and life. Seascapes and oceanic ecosystems have been rendered with unprecedented detail and every space is unique and holds its own mysteries. There are shoals of ten thousand fish that dynamically interact with you and each other and there are hundreds of species to discover. But as you descend deeper into the abyss, there are dangers and darker secrets that await. Like the real ocean, the world of ABZÛ has moments of both peril and tranquillity.
- Dive into a majestic underwater adventure!
- Discover in game collectibles to unlock end of game achievement
- Never before seen lighting dynamics that create unparalleled under sea realism
- Tens of thousands of fish and hundreds of species from around the world
- Score by composer Austin Wintory
- Nominee and winner of multiple game awards since its announcement!