Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is a fast-paced bullet-storm dungeon crawler that cranks the nonsense up to 11 and puts you right in the thick of it. Take control of various Transformations and unlock new Transformations each time you complete the game.
Challenge randomly generated bosses across the randomly generated world, defeat demonic hordes, loot valuable treasures and soulstones, equip powerful weapons and use all your skills to save humanity! Or at the very least, save yourself, which feels at least as good as saving humanity.
Each Transformation gives you new ways of slaughtering yet more hordes of demons! Command rats as the Rat King, become the Orc Fairy with her mighty spells (well, as mighty as an Orc Fairy can cast...), dip enemies in the questionable goo of the Slimeball, or become many other ludicrous monstrosities.
- Transformation Wheel: Dynamically change between available Transformations in-game. Each Transformation is a new life and has unique abilities, so plan your actions carefully.
- Transformations: Transformations are an essential gameplay element. HellMut as base skull transform can transform into various forms which he unlocks during the gameplay. Each transformation has unique abilities which can be used to defeat the enemies. Combine various Transformations to max your combat efficiency.
- Rogue-like: Die only to start again. Your Transformations delay your death.
- Loot, Buy and Equip: Collect Soulstones, Golds, Items and Weapons. Buy new equipment and defeat more demonic hordes.
- Pixel Art: Hell was never so pixelated.
- Dynamic gameplay: Run, evade and outmanoeuvre your enemies. Stop only to die.
- Randomly generated levels: Levels are never the same.
- Boss Fights: Challenge bosses to earn rewards and more Transformations.