Stagger into a harsh post-apocalyptic landscape and fight for your life with up to 60 players on a single server, where an infected nation of zombies is just one of the many things that can kill you. Starvation, infection, blood loss & other players are all out to make each day your last. Will you attempt to survive solo, or team up with friends to battle the hostile world together?
This is DayZ, this is your story.
- Use any means necessary to survive a hostile open world for as long as possible.
- Explore the authentic open world of Chernarus, featuring 230 square kilometres of hand-crafted terrain based on real-life locations.
- Become immersed in a tense, emotional experience driven by the emergent interactions of 60 players on a single server, each one fighting for survival.
- Experience a wide variety of complex survival mechanics, from hunting and crafting, through to sophisticated injury simulation and transferable diseases.
- Survive against environmental dangers, including the infected, dynamic weather, and animal predators.
- Persistent servers with a complex loot economy and the ability to build improvised bases.
- Intense, authentic gun combat and close quarters melee systems.
- Drive vehicles to travel across the landscape or transport material to other locations.
- Smooth and reactive character controls utilising a detailed animation system.
|Publisher||Sold Out Sales & Marketing Ltd|