**UK/FR/PT/AR version on cover**
Inspired by classic science-fiction and its overwhelming sense of adventure and imagination, Hello Games presents a game of unprecedented scale and ambition. In No Man’s Sky you explore an infinite universe where you will discover unique never-before-seen planets and lifeforms. A mystery lies at the centre of the galaxy, an irresistible pulse that draws you on an epic voyage to discover the true nature of the cosmos. Your journey will be charged with danger, encountering hostile creatures and fierce pirates; in order to survive, you will need to prepare, upgrading your ship, suit and weapons. Whether you choose to fight, trade or explore, every decision you make has consequences, shaping your journey as you travel ever deeper into No Man's Sky.
- Explore a universe of possibilities - With over 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (18 quintillion) possible planets, No Man's Sky's procedurally generated galaxy gives players an unparalleled opportunity to explore worlds that no one has ever visited before.
- Forge your own path to the centre of the galaxy - Whether you consider yourself a trader, an explorer or a fighter, there's no limit to how you play No Man's Sky.
- Share your discoveries - Everyone starts No Man's Sky on the outer rim of the same unexplored galaxy.
- Space combat on a grand scale - Make enemies and forge alliances by joining battles between the factions that occupy the galaxy.
- Trade your way through the galaxy - Violence is not the only route to success.
- Prepare yourself for exploration - By upgrading your engines, you can travel further and faster, pushing at the frontiers of the known galaxy.
- Discover a social galaxy - The galaxy is a living, breathing place, with trade convoys travelling between stars, pirates, police and military ships ever ready for action, and planets teeming with life.