Gear Club Unlimited 2: Porsche Edition NSW
- Brand: Maximum Games
- Product Code: 0524NSW
- Availability: In Stock
A LARGE SET OF NEW FEATURES FOR A NEW EXPERIENCE! All content from GCU2 + All DLCs (Cars + Stickers) New Challenge: Porsche Cars Legend Event - Compete in ‘Car Legend Championship’ against your rivals to unlock exclusive Porsche cars. Climb the ladder and impress the Porsche’s manufacturer to unlock: BlackBird, 718 Type 982 Cayman GT4 and 911 type 992. When unlocked, each car can be driven in Solo and Multiplayer GCU2 game modes Up to 5 hours more of race & fun The only one realistic car racing game franchise on Nintendo Switch! With the pedal to the metal, race along more than 1800 miles of roads! Across the Alps, in the middle of Yellowstone Park, out in the desert, or along the Mediterranean coast, fight to keep your position in more than 250 races, including championships, missions and challenges. As you progress through the races, admire the growing collection of cars in your personal garage. Gear Club Unlimited 2 has more than 50 licensed cars from the world’s most famous manufacturers, such as the Porsche 718 Boxster, 918 Spyder, 911 GT2RS, Dodge Viper, Lotus 3-Eleven or McLaren 720s. Personalise them and make them unique! You can change their appearance with the paint and bodywork, or change their driving performance with engine tuning. You would be nothing, however, without your Club! Create and manage it with your friends, recruit the best drivers and take on rival clubs from all over the world, reach the top of the podium and enjoy exclusive content reserved for the best players. No more borders. Drive with freedom!
- A LARGE SET OF NEW FEATURES FOR A NEW EXPERIENCE!
- All content from Gear Club Unlimited 2 + All DLCs (Cars + Stickers) and Porsche Cars Legend Event
- A huge playing area that includes more than 1800 miles of roads and 250 races, located in four rich and diverse environments
- Players begin with 51 famous racing cars made by some of the finest manufacturers in the world, including Porsche, Lotus, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Bugatti
- Players can create and manage their Club and recruit the best drivers that cross their path. They are free to challenge rival clubs from around the world to see their crew’s name appear at the top of the leaderboard
- Players can manage and personalise their garage, as well as their racing cars, which can be visually customised and performance-tuned!
- Play alone or with friends: the game features a local multiplayer mode with a four-way split screen