Darkest Dungeon Collector's Edition NSW
- Brand: Merge Games
- Product Code: 0581NSW
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic RPG about the stresses of dungeon crawling. You will lead a band of heroes on a perilous side-scrolling descent, dealing with a prodigious number of threats to their bodily health, and worse, a relentless assault on their mental fortitude! Five hundred feet below the earth you will not only fight unimaginable foes, but famine, disease, and the stress of the ever-encroaching dark. Darkest Dungeon focuses on the humanity and psychological vulnerability of the heroes and asks: What emotional toll does a life of adventure take?
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
Darkest Dungeon: Collector's Edition includes the original game and all the DLC*:
-The Shield Breaker.
-The Color of Madness.
-The Crimson Court.
This Darkest Dungeon: Collector's Edition cartridge is the same as the Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition version but with all downloadable DLC unlocked. This product entitles you to; The original game, The Crimson Court, The Shield Breaker, The Musketeer and The Color of Madness). An internet connection is required to download the DLC content.
- The Affliction System: Battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks.
- Striking hand drawn gothic crow quill art style.
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters.
- Narration system to celebrate your successes... and failures.
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
|Genre||Turn-Based, Dungeon Crawler,|