Gunswords, booty (of the gold and jewels kind!) and a cute outfit? All in a day’s work. Play as the gorgeous gunsword-wielding treasure hunter Ayumi as she carves a path of destruction through a mysterious and dangerous island. While rich with bounty, the island is also caught in the throes of Chaos magic. Ayumi soon discovers that it is also the home of thousands of long-held secrets, including special powers and abilities that she can gain for herself. Using everything she can, she must find a way to defeat armies of menacing villains and a multitude of treacherous traps in order to break free of the possessed island’s grasp. With a host of colorful characters, eye-popping visual appeal, tons of treasure and a huge variety of combat skills to master, Blades of Time will satisfy gamers’ hunger for an entertaining yet deep action game that even gamers new to the hack-and-slash genre will enjoy.
- Richly entertaining characters. From the young yet tough Ayumi, her wise and battle worn mentor Zero, and more. This character-driven story has a unique charm, banter and mystery all of it‘s own.
- Lushly designed environments. Experience huge and beautifully realized game locations, including snowy lands, jungles, ancient cities, temples and sky islands.
- Deep combat system. Unlock 40+ set of skills, including melee, tactics, combos, as well as the powerful Order and Chaos forms of magic to defeat your foes.
- Special moves change up gameplay - Time Rewind allows Ayumi to turn back time and produce a clone of herself to help solve puzzles, tackle hordes of enemies, and more. - All-new Dash ability means Ayumi can close the distance between herself and her enemy prey almost instantly, as well as travel quickly using environmental features.
- Robust multiplayer options. Fire up a co-op Campaign or battle in PvP
|World release date||2012|